The following process will be used to install admin dashboard using package manager
1. Install Node.js : Please install latest version of Node.js from https://nodejs.org
2. Extract main admin : Extract the admin dashboard to your suitable directory or folder.
3. Access Command Prompt : Open node.js command prompt.
Note:- The process mentioned below can also be excuted with system command prompt.
4. In CMD, Navigate to the location where main folder is extracted.
5. Navigate to the default folder inside main folder.
6. Download node_modules folder : Run
npm install command to install node_modules folder with dependencies.
7. Install Gulp : Although the gulp is installed locally after installing node modules. If needed, you can install gulp globally by executing the following command
npm install gulp -g.
Note:- Mac users use sudo keyword ( for example -
sudo npm install gulp -g )
8. Test it : To check Gulp is successfully initialized run our built-in command :
9. To Run gulp-sass.
a. Inside Assets/css folder :
b. Inside Plugins folder :
10. To Run Gulp Localhost i.e. browser-sync : Use the following command :
11. Run watch command to execute browser-sync and gulp-sass functions simultaneolusly :
Note:- It will enable auto refresh function everytime you save a file.
12. Install Git : If you are a Git user. Please install latest version of Git from https://git-scm.com/
Note:- All the commands mentioned above can be executed using Git.